Depending on bike, you may have 3 different batwing fairing options:
1) unpainted fairing shell with optional radio capability
2) unpainted fairing with 200 watt stereo and 4 speakers up front.......
3) unpainted fairing with the capability to add your own stereo and 2 speakers later
We have models for the following bikes and we are working on others:
Honda Models - VTX1800 C, R & S VTX1300 C, R &S Valkyire
Shadow ACE 750 Shadow
Stateline & Sabre (2010-up)
Suzuki Models - C90T Boulevard C50T Boulevard Intruder 1500
Harley Davidson Models - Sportster Dyna Softail (Heritage-Fatboy) Roadking
Vulcan Classic 1500
Vulcan Classic 1600
1500 / 1600 Nomad 1700 Classic & Nomad Vulcan 2000LT
Triumph Models - Rocket Tourer 08-up
Victory Models - Vegas, Kingpin, and Hammer
Yamaha Models -
'01 Royal Star
2005 - Royal Star
Tour Delxue V-Star
650 & 1100
Stratoliner & Roadliner Roadstar 1600 & 1700 V-star 950 V-Star 1300 RAIDER 1900
(If your bike is not listed here....give us a call!!!! 403-948-6940)
These fairings are both functional and good looking.
Comments from satisfied customers:
1) The wind protection is way better than any windshield
2) I now feel more like I am sitting "IN" the bike rather than "ON" the bike
3) The bike handles better in the wind than it did with the windshield
4) I can now see over the windshield rather than looking thru the windshield
5) I really like the looks of the bike now with the batwing fairing...looks like a "Tourer"
6) Everyone asks me if I got a new bike!
Barry, just a note, I love the fairing, had it on in 15 minutes , it has made a real difference to the ride and it looks great on the bike, (getting a lot of nice compliments), I guess I need to finish it off with a matching trunk now!
Thanks for everything. .
Website designed and updated by DaBoss Webdesign Inc. 2004